Monday 2 October 2017

September 20 2017
                                                                                                                                                                                  this week was good i really enjoy my tip to Edmonton had lots of fun
               lots of people.iam so happy my daughter started school too happy ill be graduating with my
                girls,right now am having a hard time with my math but i love English,so much things been
                happening sometimes i wonder when its gonna end their time i cant take it thinking about
                my family and school and so on so much i could write but that it ??? that my quite place
                 the river
South Island New Zealand

1 comment:

  1. I love the pic I do that some times too just walk down to the river and think:/. That's Kool that you get to graduate with your daughter . That's one of the reasons why I came back my kids were slacking and didn't want to go so I figured I'd get my grade 12 before them so they had no excuse lol have a god one

    ReplyDelete

October 2 2017                                                                                                                             ...